This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- This report presents the most recent trends in the labour market demand for digital professionals and skills, highlighting where bottlenecks are emerging and policy action is – and will be – needed to support individuals who aim to thrive in the digital transition.
- The technological development of artificial intelligence (AI) is proceeding rapidly, with investment in AI-based solutions dramatically increasing across the globe. Given the huge impact that these technologies have on citizens and their fundamental rights, regulatory practices must be put in place.
- As more enterprises rely on AI applications, cybersecurity becomes a top priority to ensure the safety and reliability of their daily operations. European institutions need to take on a more active role on the matter, supporting SMEs in acquiring said knowledge and instruments.
- The working paper, requested by the ECON Committee of the European Parliament, considers initiatives funded by the Recovery and Resilience Facility to support SMEs in the digital transition. It concludes that while there are many areas of good practice, risks remain due to the lack of outcome-based targets, the complexity of some schemes and relatively low levels of funding in relation to the ambition in some cases.
- The Handbook Digital Farming sheds light on the technological, economic, social, and legal perspectives of the digital transformation. It is aimed at farmers, farm and business managers, decision-makers and developers of digital tools and strategies in the agri-food sector, as well as scientists and students.
- The OECD has published its annual Education Policy Outlook for 2022, titled "Transforming Pathways for Lifelong Learners". Building on the OECD’s Framework of Responsiveness and Resilience in Education Policy, as well as analysis of international policies and practices from over 40 education systems undertaken mainly since 2020, this report presents three areas of policy effort to advance transformation in 2023.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain. The project is developing a comprehensive...