This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- The OECD paper on ‘SME digitalisation to ‘Build Back Better’’ aims to improve understanding of how SMEs responded and adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic and how their ecosystems contribute to their digital transition.
- This report, commissioned by the European Commission DG CNECT, gathers the results of a set of consultations launched to gain EU citizens´ perspective on the proposed digital principles for a European way for the digital transition. This survey was...
Upskilling and reskilling Industry in the post-covid era: fostering new services and jobs creation (2021)This report presents ten recommended actions in four dimensions: political leverage, demand side, supply side and matching, to promote upskilling and reskilling as means to increase social and economic welfare.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This study offers an in-depth exploration of pressing themes for European educators and policymakers in the 21st century: learner mobility, citizenship education and the role of digital and virtual learning.