This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- The transition to a green – and more digital – economy and society will upend the job market and create new skill needs across sectors and occupations. Europe will have to invest in upskilling and reskilling its workforce. In this context, vocational...
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
- This data insight uses the latest available European Labour Force Survey data to shed light on how the pandemic changed employment in the EU and its Member States.