This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- This report presents the most recent trends in the labour market demand for digital professionals and skills, highlighting where bottlenecks are emerging and policy action is – and will be – needed to support individuals who aim to thrive in the digital transition.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The goal of this study by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission is to analyse how the European Union can make sure that the digital and green transitions mutually reinforce each other.
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response, The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response, it recommends a number of policy options which seek a human-centred approach to digital transformations of work.
- OECD Digital Education Outlook 2021 explores the question of how digital technology, especially AI, learning analytics, robotics, and others, are transforming the education sector.
- Key findings emerging from scenarios around COVID-19, automation and the European Green Deal are presented within this Cedefop report.