This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This study offers an in-depth exploration of pressing themes for European educators and policymakers in the 21st century: learner mobility, citizenship education and the role of digital and virtual learning.
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- This brief proposes estimates of the loss in on-the-job learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participation in informal learning due to widespread shutdowns of economic activities is estimated to have decreased by 25%. In the case of non-formal...
Rethinking digital skills in the era of compulsory computing: methods, measurement, policy and theory (2020)Study on the theory and measurement of digital skills in the era of compulsory computing
- This study on digital inclusiong and digital citizenship presents European and national policies, existing digital platforms, online tools and educational & training opportunities available to young people
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- This report addresses the COVID-19 pandemic’s long-term impact on work, particularly on changes in work preferences, employment situation, and employees' willingness to learn new skills