- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Malta
- Digital skill level: Basic
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
- This guide analyses the major cybersecurity threats for 2022, and aims at supporting SMEs in categorizing and identifying online threats to be better prepared and mitigate the cyber risks jeopardizing business stability.
- This study provides a law enforcement focused assessment of evolving threats and key developments in the area of cybercrime.
- The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) provides a common understanding, across the EU and beyond, of what digital competence is, and therefore provides a basis for framing digital skills policy. This updated version 2.2 takes into...
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- The European IoT Hub (EU-IoT) presents an updated overview of the ongoing growth of a sustainable and comprehensive ecosystem for the Next Generation Internet of Things initiative. This latest report reflects the EU-IoT guiding principle: that to...