This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The European guidelines for validation of non-formal and informal learning - developed by CEDEFOP - aim to clarify the conditions for developing and implementing validation of competences
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults
- Huawei and All Digital, have collaborated with the support from EY Advisory, in combining analysis of existing data with original insight from the EU-27, with a deeper focus on the experiences of four countries: Finland, France, Germany and Italy.
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- The objective of this study is to present policy options for the use of taxation and labour market intervention in view of emerging developments in industrial digital platforms, AI and related technologies.
- This report is the second edition of the Year Top Release of Technologies, which was presented for the first time in May 2022 and which gathered the current trends on technology and tourism at that time and focused on the first level of digitization.
- In this policy brief, the European Commission expert group on the economic and societal impact of research and innovation (ESIR) looks specifically at the intersection between industrial transformation and the future of work.
- This report presents valuable evidence from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey (ESJS2), covering over 46 000 adult workers in 29 European countries.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them