This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
Upskilling and reskilling Industry in the post-covid era: fostering new services and jobs creation (2021)This report presents ten recommended actions in four dimensions: political leverage, demand side, supply side and matching, to promote upskilling and reskilling as means to increase social and economic welfare.
Skilling, upskilling and reskilling of employees, apprentices & interns during the COVID-19 pandemic (2021)This survey report represents the collaborative efforts of ten development partners in an attempt to shed light on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on skill development.
- This data insight uses the latest available European Labour Force Survey data to shed light on how the pandemic changed employment in the EU and its Member States.
- This report shows that comprehensive skills and education strategy is needed to translate the vision of a strong European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) research data ecosystem into reality. Skills and training are essential for mainstreaming FAIR and...
- This guide analyses the major cybersecurity threats for 2022, and aims at supporting SMEs in categorizing and identifying online threats to be better prepared and mitigate the cyber risks jeopardizing business stability.
- This study provides a law enforcement focused assessment of evolving threats and key developments in the area of cybercrime.
State-of-the-art of smart working and digital skills development in social dialogue practices and Collective Labour AgreementsThis report from the Iresdes project summarizes the state-of-the-art of smart working and digital skills development in social dialogue practices and Collective Labour Agreements