This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- This brief proposes estimates of the loss in on-the-job learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participation in informal learning due to widespread shutdowns of economic activities is estimated to have decreased by 25%. In the case of non-formal...
Rethinking digital skills in the era of compulsory computing: methods, measurement, policy and theory (2020)Study on the theory and measurement of digital skills in the era of compulsory computing
- This report addresses the COVID-19 pandemic’s long-term impact on work, particularly on changes in work preferences, employment situation, and employees' willingness to learn new skills