This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This guide analyses the major cybersecurity threats for 2022, and aims at supporting SMEs in categorizing and identifying online threats to be better prepared and mitigate the cyber risks jeopardizing business stability.
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.
Digital Refugee Livelihoods and Decent Work - Towards inclusion in a fairer digital economy (ILO - 2021)A new report by the International Labour Organization (ILO) now explores the growing role of digital economies for refugees, including case studies from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe.
- This guide has been developed to outline a strategic approach to the digitalization of national TVET and skills systems
- This brief proposes estimates of the loss in on-the-job learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participation in informal learning due to widespread shutdowns of economic activities is estimated to have decreased by 25%. In the case of non-formal...
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.