This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This brief proposes estimates of the loss in on-the-job learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participation in informal learning due to widespread shutdowns of economic activities is estimated to have decreased by 25%. In the case of non-formal...
Rethinking digital skills in the era of compulsory computing: methods, measurement, policy and theory (2020)Study on the theory and measurement of digital skills in the era of compulsory computing
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- This report on "Core skills for life and work in the 21st century", published in 2021 by the International Labour Organisation, provides a human-centred approach on skills for the future of work, and the promotion of personal and professional...
- OECD report on digital skills policies.