Finland has had one of the top performing education systems for more than two decades. Its innovation performance rests on a high trust model of business innovation and quality public services funded through the public purse in areas such as education, research and social welfare.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- 'AI and education: Guidance for policy-makers' is developed by UNESCO within the framework of the implementation of the Beijing Consensus, aimed at fostering AI-ready policy-makers in education. It aims to generate a shared understanding of the opportunities offered by AI for education, as well as its implications for the essential competencies required by the AI era.
- This report presents the most recent trends in the labour market demand for digital professionals and skills, highlighting where bottlenecks are emerging and policy action is – and will be – needed to support individuals who aim to thrive in the digital transition.
- The technological development of artificial intelligence (AI) is proceeding rapidly, with investment in AI-based solutions dramatically increasing across the globe. Given the huge impact that these technologies have on citizens and their fundamental rights, regulatory practices must be put in place.
- As more enterprises rely on AI applications, cybersecurity becomes a top priority to ensure the safety and reliability of their daily operations. European institutions need to take on a more active role on the matter, supporting SMEs in acquiring said knowledge and instruments.
- The Handbook Digital Farming sheds light on the technological, economic, social, and legal perspectives of the digital transformation. It is aimed at farmers, farm and business managers, decision-makers and developers of digital tools and strategies in the agri-food sector, as well as scientists and students.
- The State of AI Report analyses the most interesting developments in AI with the objective to trigger an informed conversation about the state of AI and its implication for the future. Now in its fifth year, the State of AI Report 2022 is reviewed by...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.