This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The technological development of artificial intelligence (AI) is proceeding rapidly, with investment in AI-based solutions dramatically increasing across the globe. Given the huge impact that these technologies have on citizens and their fundamental rights, regulatory practices must be put in place.
- As more enterprises rely on AI applications, cybersecurity becomes a top priority to ensure the safety and reliability of their daily operations. European institutions need to take on a more active role on the matter, supporting SMEs in acquiring said knowledge and instruments.
- The State of AI Report analyses the most interesting developments in AI with the objective to trigger an informed conversation about the state of AI and its implication for the future. Now in its fifth year, the State of AI Report 2022 is reviewed by...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The goal of this study by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission is to analyse how the European Union can make sure that the digital and green transitions mutually reinforce each other.
- The paper argues that AI policy should introduce rights for users to swiftly contest or rectify an AI-enabled decision to empower individual autonomy and strengthen fundamental rights in the digital age.
Artificial Intelligence and the Rights of the Child : Towards an Integrated Agenda for Research and Policy (JRC Publication - 2022)This report from the Joint Research Center (JRC) of the European Commission proposes a set of science-for-policy future directions for AI and child’s rights.