This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- The objective of this study is to present policy options for the use of taxation and labour market intervention in view of emerging developments in industrial digital platforms, AI and related technologies.
- In this policy brief, the European Commission expert group on the economic and societal impact of research and innovation (ESIR) looks specifically at the intersection between industrial transformation and the future of work.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them
- DELL Technologies has released the results of a comprehensive survey among the global business leaders to forecas the next era of human-machine partnerships, how they intend to prepare and the repercussions on the job market.
- Finland has had one of the top performing education systems for more than two decades. Its innovation performance rests on a high trust model of business innovation and quality public services funded through the public purse in areas such as education, research and social welfare.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- 'AI and education: Guidance for policy-makers' is developed by UNESCO within the framework of the implementation of the Beijing Consensus, aimed at fostering AI-ready policy-makers in education. It aims to generate a shared understanding of the opportunities offered by AI for education, as well as its implications for the essential competencies required by the AI era.
- This report presents the most recent trends in the labour market demand for digital professionals and skills, highlighting where bottlenecks are emerging and policy action is – and will be – needed to support individuals who aim to thrive in the digital transition.