This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
- The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) provides a common understanding, across the EU and beyond, of what digital competence is, and therefore provides a basis for framing digital skills policy. This updated version 2.2 takes into...
- The Vocational education and training: Skills for today and for the future brochure highlights the importance of ensuring that European people have the right skills for the jobs of now and the future through vocational education and training (VET).
- The OECD paper on ‘SME digitalisation to ‘Build Back Better’’ aims to improve understanding of how SMEs responded and adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic and how their ecosystems contribute to their digital transition.
- The research report: ‘The impact of AI, machine learning, automation and robotics on the information profession’ highlights technical skills are not the only thing that workers may need to develop further in the future.