This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- Huawei and All Digital, have collaborated with the support from EY Advisory, in combining analysis of existing data with original insight from the EU-27, with a deeper focus on the experiences of four countries: Finland, France, Germany and Italy.
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- The objective of this study is to present policy options for the use of taxation and labour market intervention in view of emerging developments in industrial digital platforms, AI and related technologies.
- In this policy brief, the European Commission expert group on the economic and societal impact of research and innovation (ESIR) looks specifically at the intersection between industrial transformation and the future of work.
- This report presents valuable evidence from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey (ESJS2), covering over 46 000 adult workers in 29 European countries.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them
- DELL Technologies has released the results of a comprehensive survey among the global business leaders to forecas the next era of human-machine partnerships, how they intend to prepare and the repercussions on the job market.
- The Future of Jobs Report 2023 offers insights into the transformations that have and continue to reconfigure the world’s labour markets and shape the demand for jobs and skills of tomorrow.