This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.