This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- This study provides a law enforcement focused assessment of evolving threats and key developments in the area of cybercrime.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?