This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- This report examines the subjects that, throughout primary and secondary education, include learning outcomes related to informatics in 37 European countries.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
Artificial Intelligence and the Rights of the Child : Towards an Integrated Agenda for Research and Policy (JRC Publication - 2022)This report from the Joint Research Center (JRC) of the European Commission proposes a set of science-for-policy future directions for AI and child’s rights.
- The resulting forecasts of this report will enable the EU, and individual member states, to assess the extent to which labour market imbalances are likely to occur in the short-term that could inhibit the development of the blockchain sector.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.