This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The paper argues that AI policy should introduce rights for users to swiftly contest or rectify an AI-enabled decision to empower individual autonomy and strengthen fundamental rights in the digital age.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
Artificial Intelligence and the Rights of the Child : Towards an Integrated Agenda for Research and Policy (JRC Publication - 2022)This report from the Joint Research Center (JRC) of the European Commission proposes a set of science-for-policy future directions for AI and child’s rights.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.