This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
- The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) provides a common understanding, across the EU and beyond, of what digital competence is, and therefore provides a basis for framing digital skills policy. This updated version 2.2 takes into...
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.
- The Vocational education and training: Skills for today and for the future brochure highlights the importance of ensuring that European people have the right skills for the jobs of now and the future through vocational education and training (VET).
- The OECD paper on ‘SME digitalisation to ‘Build Back Better’’ aims to improve understanding of how SMEs responded and adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic and how their ecosystems contribute to their digital transition.