UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- Report on the short - (2021), medium - (2025) and long - term (2030) perspective and the implications for the Digital Services Act.
- Annual Strategic Foresight Report introduces a new compass for EU policy-making.