This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- OECD report on digital skills policies.
Managing tomorrow's digital skills: what conclusions can we draw from international comparative indicators? (2018)Working paper on the conditions impacting the development of digital skills.
- Report on closing the digital skills gender gap.
- International Digital Economy and Society Index (I-DESI) report