This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
- This guide analyses the major cybersecurity threats for 2022, and aims at supporting SMEs in categorizing and identifying online threats to be better prepared and mitigate the cyber risks jeopardizing business stability.
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.