This report outlines the challenges and key trends for teaching and schools, and sets out ambitious proposals to improve education standards to ensure learning caters to the needs of all students regardless of background.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The 2023 Gender, Education and Skills Report on the persistence of gender gaps in education and skills presents fresh insights on progress towards gender parity in education with respect to access, attainment and learning, using data from the latest sources.
- The International Labour Organisation "Digitalisation and Employment - a Review" gathers the existing literature on the digitalisation of employment, highlights some of the major challenges and opportunities, and identifies gaps as well as potential topics for future research.
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues through formal education, our research focuses on the next stage, which spans the full working life.
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.
- The LKDF Forum 2021 gathered under the theme of Digital Skills for an Inclusive Future, to discuss how cultivating digital skills in the midst of the Fourth Industrial Revolution will lead to a more inclusive future for all.
- The World Economic Forum: Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 Insight Report highlights the actions of the WEF Centre for Cybersecurity in 2021, through engaging 120 cyber leaders to generate high level insights on emerging cyber threats.
- This volume reports on assessing the capabilities of AI and robotics, and their impact on education and work.