This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice...
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- The paper explores suitable machine and deep learning models to test how well a parsimonious set of task indicators can predict occupational automatability.
- Current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe, a report by the ESSA project.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?