This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- The paper explores suitable machine and deep learning models to test how well a parsimonious set of task indicators can predict occupational automatability.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- Current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe, a report by the ESSA project.
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- Key findings emerging from scenarios around COVID-19, automation and the European Green Deal are presented within this Cedefop report.