This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- The Skills Strategy Roadmap settles the Sector Skills Strategy for Additive Manufacturing until 2030
- Current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe, a report by the ESSA project.
- Skills needs and validation for the Additive Manufacturing sector
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- Report on European activities in digital transformation.