This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe, a report by the ESSA project.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- International Digital Economy and Society Index (I-DESI) report
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).