This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This guide has been developed to outline a strategic approach to the digitalization of national TVET and skills systems
- This document, first of all, explains the meaning and the difference between the 'IT professionals', 'IT Professional Standards' and 'IT Professional Practice'. It then looks at the specific recommendations and actions which different players...
- Germany has set up since 2018 a national AI strategy to insure growth and competitiveness, while ensuring at the same time a responsible and trustworthy development of AI.
- The document analyses the gender imbalance in the labour market and suggests possible reasons why women are underrepresented in this area. It then proposes possible solutions, in the form of concrete guidelines and good practice examples, for the ICT...
- UNESCO guidelines on greater inclusion of people with lower digital skills.