UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.
- This volume reports on assessing the capabilities of AI and robotics, and their impact on education and work.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This issue of Digital Skills Insight aims to provide new perspectives and enhance knowledge among the ITU stakeholder community on issues impacting digital learning and skills development.
- OECD Digital Education Outlook 2021 explores the question of how digital technology, especially AI, learning analytics, robotics, and others, are transforming the education sector.
- Word Economic Forum's (WEF) report on emerging technologies and their risks.
- International Labour Organization's (ILO) report on the future of work.
- Report on closing the digital skills gender gap.
Global Technology Governance Report 2021: Harnessing Fourth Industrial Revolution Technologies in a COVID-19 World (2020)Report on technologies and their governance models.