This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- Germany has set up since 2018 a national AI strategy to insure growth and competitiveness, while ensuring at the same time a responsible and trustworthy development of AI.
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.