- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: European Union
- Tags: Artificial Intelligence
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- Word Economic Forum's (WEF) report on emerging technologies and their risks.
- The European approach to Artificial Intelligence (AI).
High-tech skills: Scaling up best practices and re-focusing funding programmes and incentives (2019)Publication on high-tech skills development and funding in Europe.
- Publication on the role of fundamental rights in Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications.