This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- This results pack showcases the work of 13 research projects funded under Horizon 2020 working within the context of the European Year of Skills.
- UNDP shows the main findings of the Research on the Current Offer and Needs of the Market in Relation to Digital Skills in Montenegro.
- The European guidelines for validation of non-formal and informal learning - developed by CEDEFOP - aim to clarify the conditions for developing and implementing validation of competences
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) commissioned YouGov to undertake a survey assessing the UK’s digital skills gap, its impact on employers, and potential solutions to the challenge.
- Huawei and All Digital, have collaborated with the support from EY Advisory, in combining analysis of existing data with original insight from the EU-27, with a deeper focus on the experiences of four countries: Finland, France, Germany and Italy.
- The study “Analytical and foresight evidence on expected employment developments up to 2030+” provides a comprehensive analytical and foresight basis for the vision of shaping the labour market in the third decade of the 21st century in Slovakia and...
- The RÚZ carried out a questionnaire survey entitled ‘Skills for the Future of a Competitive Labour Market in Slovakia ’, which aims to identify how and to what extent digitalisation, automation, artificial intelligence and other globally innovative...