This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The note investigates the potential of AI to reshape the global economy, and looks at ripple effects (impact on the labour market, impact on specific societal groups) and scenarios that try to imagine what a consistent, longer AI exposure may look like.
- The study, carried out by Ecorys on behalf of the European Commission, aims to understand the current state of play for digital education content across Europe in preparation of an EU Digital Education Content (DEC) Framework.
- This results pack showcases the work of 13 research projects funded under Horizon 2020 working within the context of the European Year of Skills.
- The European guidelines for validation of non-formal and informal learning - developed by CEDEFOP - aim to clarify the conditions for developing and implementing validation of competences
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults
- Huawei and All Digital, have collaborated with the support from EY Advisory, in combining analysis of existing data with original insight from the EU-27, with a deeper focus on the experiences of four countries: Finland, France, Germany and Italy.
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- The objective of this study is to present policy options for the use of taxation and labour market intervention in view of emerging developments in industrial digital platforms, AI and related technologies.
- This report is the second edition of the Year Top Release of Technologies, which was presented for the first time in May 2022 and which gathered the current trends on technology and tourism at that time and focused on the first level of digitization.