This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The paper explores suitable machine and deep learning models to test how well a parsimonious set of task indicators can predict occupational automatability.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.