This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- This report from the REWIRE Project analyses Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) factors, which can impact the cybersecurity sector and may be affecting in turn skills shortages, gaps and mismatches.
- This ENISA's report analyses cybersecurity challenges for SMEs, in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and provides advice and guidance for SMEs on how to better secure their systems and businesses.
- Key findings emerging from scenarios around COVID-19, automation and the European Green Deal are presented within this Cedefop report.