- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: European Union
- Tags: Cloud Computing Microelectronics
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
Financing the future of supercomputing: How to increase investments in high performance computing in Europe (2018)Report on financing supercomputing in Europe.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
Advanced technologies for industry: Meeting the sectoral skills challenge in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on skills in advanced technologies.
Advanced technologies for industry: Report on technology trends, technology uptake, investment and skills in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on the current trends of advanced technologies.