This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Advanced Technology Watch report delves into the dynamic landscape of the Internet of Things (IoT) across European industries . Despite being a transformative technology, the report underscores that the majority of IoT projects are still in the...
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them
- DELL Technologies has released the results of a comprehensive survey among the global business leaders to forecas the next era of human-machine partnerships, how they intend to prepare and the repercussions on the job market.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- This report presents the most recent trends in the labour market demand for digital professionals and skills, highlighting where bottlenecks are emerging and policy action is – and will be – needed to support individuals who aim to thrive in the digital transition.
- The Handbook Digital Farming sheds light on the technological, economic, social, and legal perspectives of the digital transformation. It is aimed at farmers, farm and business managers, decision-makers and developers of digital tools and strategies in the agri-food sector, as well as scientists and students.