This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them
- DELL Technologies has released the results of a comprehensive survey among the global business leaders to forecas the next era of human-machine partnerships, how they intend to prepare and the repercussions on the job market.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- The Handbook Digital Farming sheds light on the technological, economic, social, and legal perspectives of the digital transformation. It is aimed at farmers, farm and business managers, decision-makers and developers of digital tools and strategies in the agri-food sector, as well as scientists and students.
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain . The project is developing a comprehensive...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener