This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This study focuses on the current Blockchain labour market characteristics, sheds light on the existing blockchain ecosystem and introduces a country-level analysis. It has been issued within CHAISE - the EU-funded initiative that aims to set forward...
Global Technology Governance Report 2021: Harnessing Fourth Industrial Revolution Technologies in a COVID-19 World (2020)Report on technologies and their governance models.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.