This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice...
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- Publication on the availability of advanced digital skills.