This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This report by Agoria provides an overview of the current state of digitisation in Belgian industrial SMEs. Based on interviews with 400 companies, 7 golden rules for establishing a digital culture in a company are formulated.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
Advanced technologies for industry: Meeting the sectoral skills challenge in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on skills in advanced technologies.
Advanced technologies for industry: Report on technology trends, technology uptake, investment and skills in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on the current trends of advanced technologies.