This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
Changing demand for skills in digital economies and societies: Literature review and case studies from low- and middle-income countries (2021)This report from ILO contributes to better understanding of the skills implications of the digitalization process and helps to address the fundamental challenge of how skills and lifelong learning systems should respond to the rapid pace of...
- The OECD paper on ‘SME digitalisation to ‘Build Back Better’’ aims to improve understanding of how SMEs responded and adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic and how their ecosystems contribute to their digital transition.
- This report, commissioned by the European Commission DG CNECT, gathers the results of a set of consultations launched to gain EU citizens´ perspective on the proposed digital principles for a European way for the digital transition. This survey was...