This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy through education and training (2022)The Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy provide hands-on guidance for teachers and educators on topics and cautionary notes grounded in what works as concerns digital literacy and education...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This report examines the subjects that, throughout primary and secondary education, include learning outcomes related to informatics in 37 European countries.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- In this report, EIT Digital looks at digital skills and digital specialisations through analysing education and training offers by both public and private institutions.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.