This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This Methodological Guidebook from the World Bank is a resource to help countries in Africa prepare a Digital Skills Country Action Plan for higher education and technical vocational education (TVET), which focuses on the rapid development of Digital...
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.
- This guide has been developed to outline a strategic approach to the digitalization of national TVET and skills systems
- The document analyses the gender imbalance in the labour market and suggests possible reasons why women are underrepresented in this area. It then proposes possible solutions, in the form of concrete guidelines and good practice examples, for the ICT...
- UNESCO guidelines on greater inclusion of people with lower digital skills.