This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- disadvantaged students tend to have less access to digital learning opportunities both at home and at school. The data from this OECD brief also suggests that the way teachers with certain characteristics are distributed can facilitate better equity.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
Enhancing learning through digital tools and practices - How digital technology in compulsory education can help promote inclusion (2021)This EU comparative educational study aimed to assess the actual and potential role of digital technologies in promoting access, quality and equity in compulsory school education across Europe.