This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe, a report by the ESSA project.
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- The report published by the McKinsey Global Institute examines how the trends accelerated by the pandemic may reshape work in the long term. It explores these changes through 2030 in eight above-mentioned countries with diverse economic and labour...
Enhancing learning through digital tools and practices - How digital technology in compulsory education can help promote inclusion (2021)This EU comparative educational study aimed to assess the actual and potential role of digital technologies in promoting access, quality and equity in compulsory school education across Europe.
- This data insight uses the latest available European Labour Force Survey data to shed light on how the pandemic changed employment in the EU and its Member States.
- This report shows that comprehensive skills and education strategy is needed to translate the vision of a strong European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) research data ecosystem into reality. Skills and training are essential for mainstreaming FAIR and...
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice...
State-of-the-art of smart working and digital skills development in social dialogue practices and Collective Labour AgreementsThis report from the Iresdes project summarizes the state-of-the-art of smart working and digital skills development in social dialogue practices and Collective Labour Agreements