The 2023 Gender, Education and Skills Report on the persistence of gender gaps in education and skills presents fresh insights on progress towards gender parity in education with respect to access, attainment and learning, using data from the latest sources.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The International Labour Organisation "Digitalisation and Employment - a Review" gathers the existing literature on the digitalisation of employment, highlights some of the major challenges and opportunities, and identifies gaps as well as potential topics for future research.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- 'AI and education: Guidance for policy-makers' is developed by UNESCO within the framework of the implementation of the Beijing Consensus, aimed at fostering AI-ready policy-makers in education. It aims to generate a shared understanding of the opportunities offered by AI for education, as well as its implications for the essential competencies required by the AI era.
- The study from OECD, Trends Shaping Education 2022 explores megatrends affecting the future of education, from early childhood through to lifelong learning.
- The Handbook Digital Farming sheds light on the technological, economic, social, and legal perspectives of the digital transformation. It is aimed at farmers, farm and business managers, decision-makers and developers of digital tools and strategies in the agri-food sector, as well as scientists and students.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.