This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This report presents ten recommended actions in four dimensions: political leverage, demand side, supply side and matching, to promote upskilling and reskilling as means to increase social and economic welfare.
- More than 750 young people and children helped to shape the #DigitalDecade4YOUth consultation on how to make Europe's Digital Digital work.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- A new report on the topic of access to the digital economy for people with disabilities has been published by ILO and Fundación ONCE.
- The ICT Skills Demand and Supply Monitor Report 2021, published by the eSkills Malta Foundation, provides an overview of skills demand of ICT organisations, such as ICT companies and departments, and the supply of ICT education and training in Malta.
- The Council's of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS) policy recommendations on digital skills.