This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The note investigates the potential of AI to reshape the global economy, and looks at ripple effects (impact on the labour market, impact on specific societal groups) and scenarios that try to imagine what a consistent, longer AI exposure may look like.
- The study, carried out by Ecorys on behalf of the European Commission, aims to understand the current state of play for digital education content across Europe in preparation of an EU Digital Education Content (DEC) Framework.
- This results pack showcases the work of 13 research projects funded under Horizon 2020 working within the context of the European Year of Skills.
- The European guidelines for validation of non-formal and informal learning - developed by CEDEFOP - aim to clarify the conditions for developing and implementing validation of competences
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults
- Huawei and All Digital, have collaborated with the support from EY Advisory, in combining analysis of existing data with original insight from the EU-27, with a deeper focus on the experiences of four countries: Finland, France, Germany and Italy.
- The study “Analytical and foresight evidence on expected employment developments up to 2030+” provides a comprehensive analytical and foresight basis for the vision of shaping the labour market in the third decade of the 21st century in Slovakia and...
- The RÚZ carried out a questionnaire survey entitled ‘Skills for the Future of a Competitive Labour Market in Slovakia ’, which aims to identify how and to what extent digitalisation, automation, artificial intelligence and other globally innovative...
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.