This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This guide has been developed to outline a strategic approach to the digitalization of national TVET and skills systems
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- This OECD report sheds light on ways to strengthen students' capacity to navigate in the new world of information and detect fake content.
- OECD report on digital skills policies.
- Publication on advanced digital skills in artificial intelligence (AI), high-performance computing (HPC), cybersecurity, and data.